On Thursday, May 5, 2016 BBB of Arkansas celebrated the 2016 Torch Awards for Ethics winners. With 200 in attendance at the Arkansas Governor's Mansion in Little Rock Keith Jackson was the keynote speaker and Governor Asa Hutchinson offered congratulations to the five winners:
- Alliance Rubber Company - Hot Springs
- Curry's Termite, Pest & Animal Control - Little Rock
- Mountain Harbor Resort - Mount Ida
- Re-Bath of Arkansas - Little Rock
- River Hideaway - Heber Springs
The national award-winning "educate & recognize" Torch Award program is the premier public recognition of organizations that intentionally pursue the six TRUST! Principles upon which the BBB ethics program is based. These winners will be entered into the International Torch Awards for Ethics to be celebrated later this year in Indianapolis Indiana.